The American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys Makes a Difference for You
Morris Hall is a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys (AAEPA), a national organization committed to assisting attorneys in providing quality estate planning to their clients. The Academy gives tremendous support to member attorneys. The main focus of the Academy is to provide attorneys with the type of support that allows them to spend most of their time meeting with clients instead of unraveling business related issues inside of their practice.
What professionals say about the AAEPA:
The John Tesh Radio Show recommended the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys as a resource for finding an estate planning attorney. Mr. Tesh recommended that listeners go to the Academy’s website to find a qualified estate planning attorney in their area.Money Magazine encouraged readers to “Get referrals online at the website of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys (aaepa.com).”Suze Orman recommended readers check the website of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys for an estate planning attorney near them. Page 71 of her book entitled “The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom”
Academy members focus upon one or more of the following areas: estate planning, elder law, post-mortem services and financial services. As an Academy member, Morris Hall is equipped with the legal research and education it takes to serve its clients with the highest quality advice and documents. Here are just a few of the specific benefits that come with Academy membership:
- Focus on estate planning: Members of the Academy concentrate their law practices in the area of estate planning and reinforce their expertise daily by dedicating their efforts to clients concerned with preserving what they have accumulated for future generations.
- Professional legal training: Academy members receive ongoing training specific to the field of estate planning to ensure that their legal knowledge and techniques are based on the latest information and resources.
- Access to the latest information: As part of membership, Academy members receive continuous updates on federal and state laws to ensure that your estate is managed accurately and according to current laws and regulations.
- Nationwide membership: Members of the Academy are available throughout the U.S.
- Superior client care: In addition to providing the highest level of estate planning expertise, Academy members offer expanded customer care services, which raise the expected standard of legal professionalism.
- Work with attorneys who focus on estate planning: To maintain membership, attorneys must complete 36 hours of continuing legal education in estate planning each year. This education provides Academy members with the latest knowledge on critical estate planning issues.
- Have your estate plan and your financial plans coordinated: Academy members recognize the importance in coordinating both your estate and financial goals. Members can work as a team with your existing financial advisors.
- Receive timely information on estate planning issues: Membership in the academy allows Morris Hall to maintain contact with clients to provide timely updates on changes in the law and regulations affecting estate planning, as well as money-saving estate planning strategies.
- Attend seminars on estate planning topics: As recognized experts in the field of estate planning, Academy members regularly conduct seminars in their local areas to inform and educate consumers and financial advisors on estate planning issues. Visit: morristrust.com/seminars
- Receive special reports on late-breaking estate planning such as the latest changes to our estate tax laws.
- The AAEPA is a limited member organization. Morris Hall, PLLC is one of 3 law firms authorized for academy membership in Arizona.
Watch our video below to learn more about how Morris Hall’s relationship with the Academy benefits Morris Hall’s clients.
Morris Hall is staffed with experienced attorneys and paralegals trained in complex areas of the law, including estate planning, trust administration, business planning, special needs planning, probate, accounting and asset protection. The aim of each member of the firm is to help clients accomplish their estate planning goals and to take the mystery out of the planning process. Contact us to arrange a consultation with an experienced lawyer today. Our offices are located in Phoenix, Tucson, and communities throughout Arizona.