Planning for Large Estates in Arizona
Morris Hall, PLLC, is recognized throughout Arizona for our resources and capacity to provide complete estate planning and advanced planning services for individuals and families who want to protect their assets. Our attorneys provide articles and lead seminars and webinars on topics specific to establishing trusts and other legal entities and strategies for minimizing taxes and planning for large estates.
Our Goals Are Your Goals
There is no magic formula for figuring out a successful asset allocation and preservation plan. It is all about preserving your wealth so you can pass on as much of your estate as possible to your heirs and beneficiaries now and upon your death. Helping you do that is more than our practice; it’s our passion. For more than 50 years, estate planning services for individuals and families has been the focus of the attorneys at Morris Hall.
Planning for Large Estates
Estate planning can include many different legal tools, but the heart and soul of our success is our focus on minimizing taxes, asset protection and wealth preservation. Estate planning cannot be done in a vacuum. It must be coordinated with your financial plan and accounting. Estate planning is a key part of your total financial planning picture. When properly done, asset preservation always includes considerations of estate tax, capital gains and income taxes.
Including the following:
- Reducing your current income tax
- Minimizing or eliminating capital gains tax on your business and personal assets
- Establishing a living trust to avoid conservatorship and guardianship while you are alive and probate and inheritance taxes when you die
- Creating advanced planning strategies to further protect against taxes and creditors
- Providing protection for your beneficiaries against creditors, ex-spouses and long-term care expenses
- Assisting you with tax-efficient strategies for carrying out your charitable intent
Morris Hall, PLLC, is recognized in Arizona for our resources and capacity to provide complete estate planning and advanced planning services for individuals and families who want to protect their assets. Our attorneys provide seminars and webinars on topics specific to establishing trusts and other legal entities and strategies for minimizing taxes.