Arizona and New Mexico Estate Planning
Your success is worth preserving for your family. Morris Hall is your single-source law firm that is ready with a full range of estate preservation, tax planning and accounting services to help you with every part of the process.
Morris Hall takes pride in the depth of our legal expertise, but just as importantly, in our personalized service to our clients. We view estate planning and asset preservation as an ongoing process that occurs at natural stages of everyone’s professional and personal lives. We have a deep understanding of both the economic and personal significance of major life changes, such as birth, marriage, divorce, death and professional transitions.
Complete Estate Planning, Probate Accounting and Financial Planning Law Firm
We are dedicated to being accessible, responsive and flexible as we strive to meet each client’s tax and non-tax objectives. We work with clients to clarify their own unique circumstances, goals and requirements, and help set a financial and legal course that enables individuals and families to more effectively direct their own futures.
Our attorneys practice exclusively in the legal area of estate, probate law and asset protection law and have for more than 45 years. Contact us to arrange a consultation at one of our convenient offices in Arizona and New Mexico.
We are ready to help you with:
Estate planning and trust administration
- Living trusts, wills, will updates, pour-over wills
- Qualified trusts for IRA and other retirement accounts
- Qualified personal residence trusts (QPRT)
- Special-needs trusts
- Charitable giving and family foundations
- Guardianship of children and incapacitated adults
- Life insurance trusts
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Family foundations and family limited partnerships
Elder law planning
- Whom to contact, what NOT to do when death occurs
- Estate administration
- Recent changes in probate laws
- Federal and state tax preparation
- Business tax accounting services
Morris Hall financial planning and management services
- Advanced planning entities
- Life insurance review
- Planning for larger estates
- Asset allocation and asset protection
- Business succession planning
Arizona and New Mexico Estate Planning Lawyer
Our offices are located in Phoenix, Tucson, Albuquerque and communities throughout Arizona and New Mexico. We offer the convenience of being your complete estate protection, probate and financial planning law firm. We encourage you to contact us to schedule a review of your estate planning needs with an attorney today. We want you to feel confident about the choices you make — let an Morris Hall lawyer be your guide on the path toward preserving your family’s future.