An event to benefit you, your spouse and your loved ones
There are many questions regarding the necessity of a trust and the benefits it provides to you and your family. The most common question, is Why do I need an estate plan? You may even be uncertain of the steps that must be taken after a death in the family, or perhaps you want to use the protections a trust provides during your lifetime.
Attend this event to learn the answers to these questions and more:
• What your trust documents can do for you in the event of: Divorce, Remarriage or Incapacity
• Receiving government benefits and paying for long-term care
• Eliminate or minimize state & federal estate taxes, income and capital gains taxes
• What living probate is and why it is important to avoid
• What death probate is and how it tears families apart
• How to put a living trust into action after a death
• What should your beneficiaries and trustees do after your death?
This event is to provide a educational foundation for those thinking about creating or restating their estate plan. If you have sat with Morris Hall in the last three years, this event may be repetitive of information.
Bring your beneficiaries, trustees, friends and family: They need to know what to do after a death and the various benefits and protections your estate plan provides to you and your loved ones.
Bring your calendar! Each attendee will receive a complimentary review of their estate plan when they set up an appointment at the seminar:
ABQ office: Map
Friends, family and neighbors are welcome. Light Refreshments will be served.
by filling in the form below and submit reservation,
or email reservation to email@example.com
or call 505-889-0100