Protect Yourself Against the #1 Killer of All Retirement Plans... LONG-TERM CARE EXPENSES
Presented by Andy Smith & Chris Cox of
with guest speaker, attorney Wendy W. Harn of MH
Bring a guest with you and lunch is on us. You will learn about:
- Learn how IRA funds may be leveraged to pay for Long-Term Care with serious tax advantages.
- On average, nursing home costs in Pima County are $7,000 per month. This figure is expected to double by 2029; are you prepared?
- Learn how a properly drafted Trust CAN provide protection for Long-Term Care (LTC); does yours?
- Learn how to double, even triple, a portion of your assets, if needed for a LTC event.
- What is a Mental Health Care Power of Attorney and WHY would you need one?
- What is the golden nugget in the Pension Protection Act of 2006 that addresses LTC?
- Veterans, do you qualify for a little known benefit that can provide up to $25,440/year to help pay for Home Care, Assisted Living or Nursing Home?
- Protect your estate and avoid probate.
- Understanding wills & the do’s and don’ts to protect your estate & heirs.
- Living in Arizona full time now? It may be time to finally work with a LOCAL team to serve you and your ever changing retirement needs.
Join us: Thursday, January 25th at 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Sullivan's Steakhouse of Tucson (Map