New regulations from the Dept of Health Human Services have resulted in an increase of Medicare Part B Premiums.
Prepare yourself with the knowledge to avoid making costly mistakes during Medicare’s open enrollment.
There have been recent changes to Asset Protection Rules for your inherited IRA.
Learn what steps can be taken to protect you IRA assets for your beneficiaries.
Join us to learn about:
• IRA protection for your beneficiaries: the 2014 Supreme Court ruling that changed the asset protection rules for inherited IRA’s.
• If your IRA is included in the estate tax.
• How you should title your IRA and if you can place it in your trust.
• How have the Medicare rules changed?
• Strategies on decreasing healthcare costs on your nest egg.
• How the Medicare system works.
• What costs you need to plan for and mistakes to avoid.
with Raymond James and Bruce Guario
will discuss The New Changes in Medicare
Guest Speaker – West Hunsaker
from Morris Hall, will review how you can protect your IRA’s for your beneficiaries after death.
Orange Tree Gold Resort (Map)
by filling in the form below and submit reservation, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (480) 455-3693