VENUE:MH Albuquerque Office
DESCRIPTION:We apologize, but this seminar is full. Please see our other seminars on October 3rd Visit morristrust.com/seminars Free Living Trusts and Wills Event – Learn Why Your Family Might Never Receive Your Full Estate Discover how an estate plan can benefit your family. Protect your assets, provide for your loved ones, and understand what happens when you die. […]
ADDRESS:9400 Holly Ave NE, Building 3, Ste B
SUMMARY:(FULL) 8 Costly Mistakes that Families Make in Their Estate Planning (CLOSED)
LOCATION:MH Albuquerque Office,9400 Holly Ave NE, Building 3, Ste B,Albuquerque,
(FULL) 8 Costly Mistakes that Families Make in Their Estate Planning (CLOSED).ics
We apologize, but this seminar is full.Please see our other seminars on October 3rd
Free Living Trusts and Wills Event - Learn Why Your Family Might Never Receive Your Full Estate
Discover how an estate plan can benefit your family.
Protect your assets, provide for your loved ones, and understand what happens when you die.
1. PROBATE: Avoid the courtroom. Avoid sensitive information from going public. Avoid the government’s estate plan for you.
2. NURSING HOME COSTS: Protect your nest egg from nursing home costs, which average over $6,388 a month in NM.
3. DIVORCE: Preserve your children's inheritance if they divorce. Ex in-laws could walk off with up to 50% of your assets.
4. REMARRIAGE & BLENDED FAMILIES: Prevent your assets from going to a stranger or future step-children instead of your children if your spouse remarries after your death.
5. CAPITAL GAINS TAX: Eliminate or minimize estate and federal capital gains taxes.
6. RETIREMENT PLANS: Choose the right option to preserve your IRA or 401(k). Take advantage of opportunities to minimize income taxes for your beneficiaries.
7. HEALTHCARE POWER OF ATTORNEY: Make your final wishes known with a Living Will and avoid the humiliation and expense of a guardianship proceeding if you become legally incapacitated.
8. COMMUNITY PROPERTY: Create necessary documents to take advantage of special community property laws available only in NM and 8 other states.
MH Albuquerque Office (Map)
Event is due and cannot be registered at the moment