10 am (AZ Time) 11 am (NM Time)
Jon Linford will discuss the importance of setting up and maintaining a proper estate plan.
The recent pandemic has caused many of us to ponder the important things in our lives like uncertainty about personal interactions, the economy and even our own personal health. With each of us facing so many unknowns, it is critical to have important documents in place.
How has this pandemic changed the way estate documents are administered?
This webinar will address the following:
• What documents every estate plan should have and what should now be included?
• How does social distancing and restrictions affect those you have enlisted to act on your behalf?
• What is a living will?
• Why is choosing the correct health care agent important?
• What challenges await if you don’t have proper health care documents?
• How do you protect your assets?
• How do you minimize taxes?
Jon was raised in Arizona as the oldest of seven children. He attended law school at the University of Arizona. During law school, he was received recognition for excellence in legal writing. Jon has worked with individual clients on many matters and discovered that his true passion was assisting families in estate planning and administration.
Feel free to invite anyone who would benefit from this information.