What steps need to be taken after the death of a loved one?
What could happen if you don’t have a formal estate plan?
.Learn about common questions concerning the end of life, and what happens to your assets.
• What are the 8 common mistakes made in estate planning?
• Is there a difference between a Will and a Trust?
• What is the Government’s estate plan for me?
• What are the tax implications after death?
• What will happen to my retirement accounts after I pass – will they be stretched out or depleted?
• How will my pets be cared for after I am gone?
• Are my family and their inheritance protected?
Understanding how planning now can affect those that you love after you pass, is an important step. Don’t leave your family with unanswered questions.