10 am (AZ Time)
11 am (NM Time)
Presented by MH Attorney and Partner, Jon Linford,
and guest speaker Ryan Steinert
of Your Medicare Helper LLC
Ryan will cover the most important topics you need to know about Medicare and discuss:
• The changing landscape of Medicare and how to make sense of it all.
• Medicare vs Medicare Advantage plans: The real skinny.
• The 3 things you need to understand about your drug plans.
Jon will also review the benefits of an estate plan and answer:
• What are Medicaid triggers and how do I know if my trust has them?
• What is “Living Probate”?
• Why should I have my trust reviewed?.
Ryan has been assisting people with Medicare for 14 years. He spent 7 years billing Medicare for 3 skilled nursing facilities. Ryan started his own insurance agency and began assisting individuals full time with all aspects of Medicare including supplement plans, Advantage plans and part D drug plans. He understands how the plans work. He now focuses his time on helping people navigate through Medicare options.
Jon was raised in Arizona as the oldest of seven children. He attended law school at the University of Arizona. During law school, he was received recognition for excellence in legal writing. Jon has worked with individual clients on many matters and discovered that his true passion was assisting families in estate planning and administration.
Feel free to invite anyone who would benefit from this information.