6 pm (AZ and NM time)
Presented by MH Attorney, Michael Halliday, and guest speaker Ryan Steinert of Your Medicare Helper LLC
Ryan will cover the most important topics you need to know about Medicare and discuss:
• The changing landscape of Medicare and how to make sense of it all.
• Medicare vs Medicare Advantage plans: The real skinny.
• The 3 things you need to understand about your drug plans.
Mike will also review the benefits of an estate plan and answer:
• What are Medicaid triggers and how do I know if my trust has them?
• What is “Living Probate”?
• Why should I have my trust reviewed?.
Ryan has been assisting people with Medicare for 14 years. He spent 7 years billing Medicare for 3 skilled nursing facilities. Ryan started his own insurance agency and began assisting individuals full time with all aspects of Medicare including supplement plans, Advantage plans and part D drug plans. He understands how the plans work. He now focuses his time on helping people navigate through Medicare options.
Mike was born and raised in Mesa, AZ. He attended ASU, graduating Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Chinese. After graduation, he attended Willamette University, College of Law in Salem, OR. Michael maintained a successful practice for 10 years before moving back to Arizona. He is a member of the Arizona State Bar and Oregon State Bar. He and his wife stay busy with 4 beautiful and healthy children and a rescue dachshund named Noodles.
Feel free to invite anyone who would benefit from this information.