It is Easy to Request a Speaker!
Morris Hall, a premier estate planning law firm, is staffed with experienced attorneys and other professionals trained in complex areas of the law, including probate, trust administration, real property, tax, debtor-creditor, mental health and insurance law. With this wealth of knowledge, people who Request a Speaker will get the satisfaction they were looking for.
We frequently present seminars on a range of topics to accountants, attorneys, financial planners, insurance agents, business associations, special-interest groups and the public.
In addition to our Estate Planning and Continuing Education workshops, we can speak on other topics, including:
- Updates in Estate Planning
- “What Happens When You Die?” Estate and Trust Administration
- Planning with IRAs
- Long Term Health Care
- Planning with Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Lawsuit & Asset Protection
- Business Succession
- Pet Trusts