Life Insurance Review, 07-15-2009
Arizona and New Mexico Life Insurance Trust Lawyer
For most people, a life insurance policy is something one buys and sticks away in a file cabinet until it comes time to collect the benefits upon the death of the covered loved one. At Morris Hall, PLLC, we can show you how important it is to treat your life insurance benefits as part of your comprehensive estate plan. Licensed financial planners in our MH Financial firm will sit down with you for a full review of your life insurance needs and options for your beneficiaries, including:
- How much life insurance is enough, how much is too much?
- How to protect your policy beneficiaries from estate taxes upon your death
- Ways to use your life insurance benefits to fund an irrevocable trust
- How your beneficiaries can avoid probate of your life insurance benefits
- How to prevent creditors and ex-spouses of your beneficiaries from making claims
- How to prevent beneficiaries from wasting the proceeds of your life insurance
- One best way to support a favorite charity with life insurance benefits
- Changes in estate tax and provisions and other laws regarding life insurance proceeds
A Life Insurance Trust May Be Right for You and Your Family
By working together with your MH estate planning attorney and your MH Accounting professional, we will examine every option available for reducing taxes on your life insurance benefits. We offer a complete range of unsurpassed planning, accounting and legal services and documents to ensure your assets are allocated advantageously and protected securely from taxes.
Arizona and New Mexico Life Insurance Trust Lawyer · New Mexico and Arizona Life Insurance Review Attorney
Contact MH Financial to arrange a comprehensive life insurance review. Let us show you how a life insurance trust can be the foundation of an estate plan that will protect your wealth and assets for generations to come. Our offices are located in Phoenix, Tucson, Albuquerque and communities throughout Arizona and New Mexico.
Licensed Financial Planners · AAEPA · AV Rated Attorneys*
*Martindale-Hubbell’s AV peer review rating is the highest-rated category an attorney can achieve in the areas of legal skills and ethical standards. AV is a registered certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties, Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.