Estate Planning For Out-of-State Relatives
One of our client benefits stems from our affiliation with the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, a national organization serving the needs of estate planning professionals.
Our law firm has contact with hundreds of attorneys around the country who focus their law practices in this area. If you have a family member or friend needing assistance in estate planning or elder law in another state, please contact us. We would be happy to make a referral to a conveniently located estate planning attorney or visit their website at http://www.aaepa.com/member_directory/.
ATTEND A FREE ESTATE PLANNING SEMINAR
Call 1-888-222-1328 or visit www.morristrust.com/seminars for a listing of upcoming seminars.
Arrange a Private Seminar
Our knowledgeable attorneys will speak at an event for free. Topics may include:
- Protecting Your Assets from Lawsuits and Creditors
- Understanding How Your IRAs and Retirement Accounts support Your Estate Plan
- Updates in Estate Planning
- “What Happens When You Die?” Estate and Trust Administration
- Planning with IRAs
- Long Term Health Care
- Planning with Charitable Remainder Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Business Succession
- Pet Trusts
- and more...
Call 1-888-222-1328 to arrange a private seminar for your group, club, or organization or visit: Request A Speaker.