COVID-19 Social Distancing & Safety Guidelines
1. No Touching. No handshakes, fist or elbow bumps, or hugs of any kind. We will adhere to social distancing guidelines and keep at least 6 feet apart at all times.
2. Limit Number of People. In-person meetings are limited to 3 people total (two participants and one MH team member). Additional participants can be added via Zoom or teleconference.
3. Extreme Clean. Each conference room is sanitized before and after each meeting. Each restroom is sanitized after each meeting concludes, if a participant uses the restroom. Sanitizing of other oft-used surfaces (e.g., door handles, counter tops, lobby furniture) is performed regularly.
MH team members will sanitize their hands before/after handling all documents and portfolios and will use gloves when handling records. Team members are required to wash their hands regularly throughout the day.
4. Face Coverings. Face coverings/masks will be worn by all parties. Clients must supply their own face covering (over mouth and nose) for their meeting.
5. Illness. If you are experiencing any symptoms of a cold/flu, please reschedule your appointment. For the safety of our team members, we will not hold meetings with individuals exhibiting the above symptoms. MH team members are required to remain at home if they, or a member of their household, is experiencing the same symptoms.