At this presentation we will discuss:
- New federal and state law changes that affect estate planning.
- How to avoid unnecessary taxes.
- The benefits of proper estate planning and the detriment if not done properly.
- What happens to your assets and estate when you die?
- How to avoid living probate (guardianship and conservatorship) and death probate.
- The differences between a will and a living trust.
- How to protect your assets from spend down for long-term care.
|Sun Lakes, AZ
|Tuesday, March 12th
|Sun Lakes Oakwood Country Club
24218 S Oakwood Blvd
Sun Lakes, AZ 85248
- What the Proposed Treasury Regulations Mean for Deductions Under Internal Revenue Code Section 2053 - September 16, 2022
- Does Your Estate Have Sufficient Liquidity? - September 14, 2022
- Understanding Asset Protection Trusts - September 12, 2022