At this presentation we will discuss:
- New federal and state law changes that affect estate planning.
- How to avoid unnecessary taxes.
- The benefits of proper estate planning and the detriment if not done properly.
- What happens to your assets and estate when you die?
- How to avoid living probate (guardianship and conservatorship) and death probate.
- The differences between a will and a living trust.
- How to protect your assets from spend down for long-term care.
|Sun Lakes, AZ
|Tuesday, March 12th
|Sun Lakes Oakwood Country Club
24218 S Oakwood Blvd
Sun Lakes, AZ 85248
- Planning for your frequent flyer miles.How Anthony Bourdain did it. - July 11, 2018
- Traveling – Plan for Your Destination! - June 27, 2016
- Happy 100th Birthday to the Federal Estate Tax - June 22, 2016