Here are some guidelines to follow when submitting your photographs for consideration:
- Each photographer may submit up to 5 photographs for consideration.
- You must have the rights to any photographs you are submitting.
- No images with people or faces that are close enough to be recognized will be accepted.
- Horizontal images are preferred.
- Images are not required to be from a specific location - we have had images from around the world featured in our calendar. We value different views and styles. We have featured scenic, detail, architecture and flora and fauna in our calendar over the years.
- Digital format is required.
- Morris Hall will be selecting the top 26 images (one per photographer)
- The final selection of the winning 13 photographs will be chosen by an independent judge.
- Winners will be notified and the selection process will be completed by mid September.
Thank you for your interest in the 2021 Morris Hall Photography calendar. In order to receive a calendar, all of the information below must be completed.