MH Premier Legacy Plan
As a team at Morris Hall, we take great pride and satisfaction in providing our clients top quality expertise and service. We help clients plan their estates, allowing them to enjoy the legacy they have built and to properly leave it to their loved ones.
To provide greater value to our clients, we have instituted the Premier Legacy Plan membership to deliver enhanced protection and service. Members of the plan will continue to receive the service and care they have come to expect, and will experience significant additional benefits.
As our client, you are automatically entitled to:
• Free meeting for successor trustees and family with an attorney after incapacity or death
• Free client newsletter
• Free educational seminars and webinars
What are the Additional Benefits of Becoming a Member?
You will receive savings and benefits that exceed the annual cost of the program.
Exclusive membership benefits include:
• 20% discount on future estate planning services *
• Annual DocuBank membership ($50 value)
• Update/refresh your Health Care Documents every three years ($1,250 – $1,750 value), including:
• Living Will
• Durable Health Care Power of Attorney
• Mental Health Care Power of Attorney**
• Authorization to Disclose Protected Health Information (HIPAA)
• Annual review or family meeting with attorney (one hour – $500 value)
• Complimentary Notary Service for non-Morris Hall prepared documents ($50+ value)
• Assistance with completing financial institution forms to help fund your trust ($300+ value)
• Priority access to our attorneys and paralegals
• Invitation to exclusive speakers and events
* Trust Administration & Probate services are excluded
** Arizona residents only
What is the cost of the plan?
The Premier Legacy membership costs $500 annually.
To learn more, call us today at 888-227-0360
About Our Firm
Helping Families is Our Practice, Our Privilege, and Our Passion.
Morris Hall bases its practice upon four core values, which serve as the compass to provide our clients the best service possible.
• Trust – We are honored when clients choose to work with us, and we take their trust seriously. We treat each client with honesty and integrity, and strive to understand their specific needs.
• Reputation of Excellence – We are dedicated to doing the best things in the best way, every time, and we have the skill set to deliver. We demand the highest standards in our work, and we are determined to show professionalism in all that we do.
• Compassion – We value each other as necessary team members, and we recognize the strength each offers. This is the basis of our sincere focus to understand the circumstances, needs and aspirations of our clients. Every team member’s interaction will be caring, kind, patient and respectful.
• Positive Environment – While we are precise in designing and implementing our clients’ estate plans, we place a premium on developing and maintaining friendly, understanding, and respectful relationships with our clients.
It is our honor to establish a lasting relationship with them and their successors.
For Your Legacy: We see this program as an invaluable resource to benefit you and your loved ones who will be affected by your passing. We strive to give you the best opportunities and resources to feel confident in the legacy you are leaving behind.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Call us at 888-227-0360