UPCOMING PUBLIC SEMINAR:
Serious Mistake Most New Mexicans Make
Why it is the worst thing you can do to your loved ones
Over 70% of New Mexico residents are making a terrible mistake, one that can cost them and their loved ones tens of thousands of dollars. This mistake tears families apart, leaves loved ones without direction at a vital time of need, leaves young children without guardians and often causes a great deal of long-term grief. All of this because 70% of New Mexicans have no estate planning in place, not even a will.
This seminar is for the general public, to help educate them regarding the importance of a trust. As a friend of MH, we know you are aware of the value of estate planning. However, what about your friends and family? What about your neighbors and coworkers? Odds are that the majority of them have no planning in place. Help them understand by forwarding this important seminar information to them. Share the gift of peace of mind!
At this seminar, we will discuss the following topics and more:
- The facts and myths of estate planning
- What happens to your assets when you die?
- Uncle Sam gets greedy - how to avoid unnecessary taxes
- What is living probate and why it is so important to avoid
- Death probate and the ways it tears families apart
- What happens with a trust and what happens without one
- Receiving government benefits and paying for long-term care
Wednesday, June 13, 7:00 PM
Thursday, June 14, 9:00 AM
Hotel Encanto de Las Cruces (Map)
705 South Telshor Boulevard
Las Cruces, New Mexico 88011
Seats are limited, so register online or by calling 505.889.0100 today!