Click Here to Learn How Morris-Hall PLLC is helping clients during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Deadline for Annual Reports is Rapidly Approaching

The deadline for annual reports in Arizona is fast approaching.  Most states or jurisdictions require specific business types to produce said annual report within a specific time period.  Arizona statute requires an annual report be filed for limited liability partnerships and limited liability limited partnerships.  This report is due each year between January 1 and April 30.  Failure to file an annual report can cause the Secretary of State to revoke the Statement of Qualification for the entity.

Please note that Arizona does not require an annual report be filed for general partnerships, limited partnerships or limited liability companies.  If you have a business that requires an annual report to be filed and you have not yet filed it, make sure to get it done prior to the 30th to avoid any negative consequences.  If you would like more information, contact our office today at 888.222.1328.

MHAbout Morris Hall:
At Morris Hall, we have focused our legal practice on estate planning for over 40 years.  Along with estate planning, our attorneys help clients and their families with matters of probate, trust administration, wills, power of attorneys, business planning, succession planning, legacy planning, charitable gifting and other important legal aspects.  We also have divisions in financial, real estate and accounting to help you incorporate all of your planning together, ensuring that everything works perfectly for your needs and situation. Our Arizona offices are located in Phoenix, Mesa, Scottsdale, Cave Creek, Tucson, Prescott, Flagstaff and Arrowhead.  Our New Mexico offices are located in Albuquerque, Las Cruces and Santa Fe.  Contact us today at 888.222.1328 to schedule an appointment!

This blog should be used for informational purposes only.  It does not create an attorney-client relationship with any reader and should not be construed as legal advice.  If you need legal advice, please contact an attorney in your community who can assess the specifics of your situation.

Leave a Reply