Click Here to Learn How Morris-Hall PLLC is helping clients during the COVID-19 pandemic.

How is out-of-state property funded into my trust?

By March 16, 2015

Out-of-state property is transferred into the trust by using a local attorney in that state working with our law firm. We are a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, a national organization with members in all 50 states. Therefore, we can contact another member attorney in the state where your property is located to have it transferred to your trust with a minimum of delay.