Click Here to Learn How Morris-Hall PLLC is helping clients during the COVID-19 pandemic.

How do I change my trust?

By March 16, 2015

An actual change to the terms of a trust is called an amendment to the trust. An example would be changing the distribution from two children to just one child. A trust can also be changed by a total restatement of the trust if multiple changes are involved.