Click Here to Learn How Morris-Hall PLLC is helping clients during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Are there alternatives for managing property when a person becomes incapacitated?

By March 16, 2015

There are several. One is using a durable power of attorney. Another is a court-supervised proceeding referred to as a guardianship or conservatorship. Another alternative is the use of a living trust where assets are funded into the living trust.