Wendy W. Harn
Wendy received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Oklahoma in May of 1995, and was accepted shortly thereafter into the American Bar Association and the District Court of Arizona.
Wendy is strongly involved in her church and serves in many capacities, focusing especially upon helping the youth to establish good values and morals that will guide their future. Wendy’s two sons have grown in the ranks of the Boys Scouts of America and both now have earned their Eagle Scout.
Wendy looks forward to helping others protect their loved ones and their hard-earned estate through estate planning with Morris, Hall & Kinghorn.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Advanced Estate Planning
- Power of Attorney
- Arizona, 1995
- U.S. District Court District of Arizona
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma
- University of Arizona, Tuscon, Arizona
- B.S., Bachelor of Science – 1990
- Major: Finance
- Major: Real Estate
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, 1995 – Present
- District Court of Arizona, 1995 – Present