For over 40 years, Morris Hall, a premier estate planning law firm, has provided quality legal services for their clients. The firm has helped thousands of people who are concerned about protecting their families from the devastating effects of disability and death.
As a proven way to protect families from the expenses and delays of probate and to minimize or eliminate federal and state taxes, the firm has championed the use of revocable living trusts. Further, they also help their clients with asset protection, business planning, financial planning, estate administration, Medicaid planning, probate and guardianships.
The aim of each member of the firm is to help clients accomplish their estate planning goals and to take the mystery out of the planning process. The attorneys present estate planning seminars to accountants, attorneys, financial planners, insurance agents, business associations, special-interest groups and the public.
- Morris Hall is ranked in the top 5% of all US Law Firms by Martindale-Hubbell.
- They are a member of the American Academy of Estate Planning Attorneys, a nationwide organization exclusively devoted to estate planning, which aids in substantial legal, technical and practice management support to ensure the highest quality of services.
- The firm is staffed with experienced attorneys and paralegals trained in complex areas of the law, including estate planning, business planning, asset protection, elder law/Medicaid planning, guardianship and conservatorship, trust administration and probate.
- They provide extensive personal and business planning options to ensure protection against creditors, lawsuits and probate.
- Morris Hall has helped literally thousands of clients pass on their estates the way they intended – to their families, not to probate fees or the government.
To schedule a FREE initial consultation with an MH attorney, contact us today at 888.222.1328.
This blog should be used for informational purposes only. It does not create an attorney-client relationship with any reader and should not be construed as legal advice. If you need legal advice, please contact an attorney in your community who can assess the specifics of your situation.
Tagged: Albuquerque, Arizona, Arrowhead, Assets, Attorney, Cave Creek, Death, Deceased, Estate Plan, Estate Planning, Family, Flagstaff, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Goodyear, Las Cruces, Law, Law firm, Lawyer, Legal, Loved one, Mesa, New Mexico, Phoenix, Prescott, Probate, Protection, Santa Fe, Scottsdale, Sedona, Services, Sonoita, Tempe, Tucson